Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Great Escape


(with apologies to Steve McQueen et al)

Well friends, the Polar Vortex got the best of me so we hopped in the car and headed south. After some 22 hours of driving (and an overninght stay in Charoltte N.C., just in time to watch Jordan Spieth put 2 in a row into the water), we arrived in the warmth and just in time to prepare the weekly client webinar for yesterday's regular time slot. (which, if you wish to listen to, is available in a recorded version on our website at:  http://www.highrockcapital.ca/current-edition-of-the-weekly-webinar.html

Needless to say, I am a little zonked but I am watching the price of oil rise and draw buyers back into equity markets as if this would be the panacea for all the global economy's ills. 

Be carefull out there!

However, as I re-charge my mushy brain in an effort to put something coherent together for tomorrow, you may be interested in having a peek at my High Rock partner Paul's most recent blog:

(because he is the true talent behind High Rock's ability to garner better thn average risk-adjusted returns for our respective clients).

Enjoy!

No comments: