Saturday, June 18, 2016

Thank You Readers, Friends, Clients 


It is really exciting to get the feedback that you continue to send. I do really appreciate it all because it tells me what you are interested in reading about and I can go about the business of doing just that.

I am not, nor was I ever trained as a "professional" writer (and my Chief Compliance Officer often reminds me of this when he corrects my grammar and punctuation). So I may not have the wit and charm that others may bring to the blogging world. 

However, I have been trading and managing risk and wealth for over 35 years now and have lived through lots of economic and market cycles (and seen lots of crazy volatility) over this period of time. Oh and I hold a Chartered Investment Manager designation as well. My business partner Paul, is a Chartered Financial Analyst and our other partner (at High Rock), Bianca, is a Certified Financial Planning professional. Between the three of us we have some pretty strong skill sets that we combine to offer a very solid wealth management team.

But my job and my passion are really about helping people. I have all of the time in the world for that and I have a fantastic platform from which to do it. It has taken me years to find the best possible way to offer a truly client oriented strategy that tailors very specifically to the needs of each family that we work with.

However, it is your questions and feedback that gives me continued insight into all the many different goals, objectives and needs that various families have. This fuels my research (our research) and provides me with interesting topics to explore and report back on. I am of the mindset that, many of you likely have similar questions and hopefully I am (in this blog) covering issues that are important to you all. If not, please, there is no such thing as a "stupid" question when it comes to financial literacy (because they do not teach you this very important topic of personal finance in school, unless you are a business/finance major, if then) and it is so important to seek the help and advice of someone (or in my case, a team) who has the skill set to give you the correct direction.


So, thanks for being in touch and for those who want to participate, don't be shy! 

 and...
if you would like to receive this email directly to your inbox...

No comments: